Re: Custom URL Radio Streams

Hello MaryMermaid, 

Thanks for reaching back out to us today. 

I am sorry that you are having difficulties playing this station. Can I please ask, is it working elsewhere for you? 

I look forward to your response. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

MaryMermaid
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 30, 2014

Vicky_W.  I'm not sure what you mean by working elsewhere.  I only stream it through the Bose speaker.  I did however just play it from the websitefrancemusique.com.  Mary

clipboard_image_0.png

Hi Mary, 

I'm sorry to hear that the link is no longer working. Could you please try using this link >> htttps://direct.francemusique.fr/live/francemusiqueeasyclassique-hifi.mp3?

Let me know how this goes for you.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G 

MaryMermaid
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 30, 2014

Charlote G, the link worked and I thank you.  I assume the solution to continuous update notices in app (in spite of just having updated) is to reload the app.  No need to reply if that is the solution - I will assume.  Mary

JHa
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 12, 2019

Hi!  Thanks for providing that information.  I'm still struggling with KROQ2-Roq of the 80s.  Can you help?  It is streamed through Radio.com which seems to be complicating matters. Here's the streaming link: https://www.radio.com/roqofthe80s/listen

Any help is greatly appreciated!  I seem to have lost all of my custom internet radio station presets in the most recent firmware update.  Thanks!

Jen

Welcome to the Bose Community, JHa!

Our team is based in the UK, so we are unable to access the site you linked. We are presented with a message stating "This site isn't currently available in the EU.

I was able to find a way around this and managed to find the URL for the stream but due to my location, I am still unable to listen to it.

https://playerservices.streamtheworld.com/api/livestream-redirect/KROQHD2.mp3

Please let me know if this works!  

Kind regards, 

Jeff G 

JHa
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 12, 2019

That worked!  Thank you so much for figuring that out!  I've been unable to get that to work since the switch to the TuneIn format.

I'm sorry to hear you can't access that station outside of the US.  It's an excellent one for 80s Alternative.

Thanks again for your help!