Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 5, 2020

Re: Custom URL Radio Streams

Can anyone help me to find the url for this station please?

https://arre.acustik.mx

I’ve been trying but I can’t Find it 😞

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 18, 2019

Is this option available in Bose Music App as well? I have a soundbar500.

Highlighted

Hi @Sohanblr

Thanks for your question. This feature is currently only available for SoundTouch products. 

I will happily pass on your suggestion to our development team for this to be integrated to Bose Music. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 18, 2020

HI,

I had no trouble with streaming any of my radio stations until recently. They have stopped working for no apparent reason. I updated the speaker and the app but still nothing.

I tried the URL but I have a mac so the instructions provided don't work. And they are really complicated.

I don't understand why this functionality works then doesn't for no reason then the solution requires a diploma in IT to fix.

I'm getting really frustrated with this to be honest.

My station is Australian community radio - PBS 106.7 FM - and the present simply doesn't work any more.

Any advice or should i just admit techno defeat?

Kate

Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

@KMOD wrote:

HI,

I had no trouble with streaming any of my radio stations until recently. They have stopped working for no apparent reason. I updated the speaker and the app but still nothing.

I tried the URL but I have a mac so the instructions provided don't work. And they are really complicated.

I don't understand why this functionality works then doesn't for no reason then the solution requires a diploma in IT to fix.

I'm getting really frustrated with this to be honest.

My station is Australian community radio - PBS 106.7 FM - and the present simply doesn't work any more.

Any advice or should i just admit techno defeat?

Kate

Check to see that the PBS channel didn’t change their URL. Try deleting the URL and re - input. Log out of your Bose account then log back in.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 25, 2020

@Keith_L 

Any chance we can expect our SoudTouch systems to support 32bit streams? looks like this is main reason for number of people to experience "error 3103" while trying to listen for favorite stations on their speakers

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 19, 2020

I would like to see custom url radio stream function in the latest app 'Bose Music'. Is it planned to do this? 

Thanks

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 18, 2020

Hi,

Still no success. I keep getting bounced between Error 3103 and 3102.

I tried the streaming URL solution with this link https://tunein.com/radio/PBS-1067FM-Melbourne-s7024/ that works just fine on my computer, but the BOSE app doesn't like it.

This is my FAVE radio station, I listen to it all the time and I'm pretty annoyed that for some reason my Bose won't play it any more. 

Like I said, I have a mac, so the instructions above don't work for me (even if I could follow them).

Surely there is a simple fix??? 

Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

@KMOD wrote:

Hi,

Still no success. I keep getting bounced between Error 3103 and 3102.

I tried the streaming URL solution with this link https://tunein.com/radio/PBS-1067FM-Melbourne-s7024/ that works just fine on my computer, but the BOSE app doesn't like it.

This is my FAVE radio station, I listen to it all the time and I'm pretty annoyed that for some reason my Bose won't play it any more. 

Like I said, I have a mac, so the instructions above don't work for me (even if I could follow them).

Surely there is a simple fix??? 

Try dropping the TuneIn part of the URL. Contact the radio station ask them for their URL.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 1, 2020

Exclusive radio

I am in England and have the Wave music system IV + optional SoundTouch Pedestal but I cannot find a way of getting the channels from the internet service, Exclusive Radio. Please see https://exclusive.radio/. The channels are available via Deezer on their app, but not with the Deezer app with Soundtouch.

Considering that Exclusive Radio provide over 500 channels I think this a major shortfall with your product if I cannot access them. Cab you please provide a solution?

Thank you.