Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 1, 2020

Dead Subwoofer

I have had my 300 system for 3 years. I didn't like it so it went into a cupboard. I resurrected it a few days ago and set it up again. BUT this time my Subwoofer won't work at all. I checked the power supply and I synchronised it in the setup process. I even hard wired it....... Dead...... Where can I send it for repair. Bose is VERY difficult to contact. No one answered the phone and in fact the contact phone number does not even ring. HELP please. I would be most grateful.

Colin

- Edited by a moderator 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Dead Subwoofer

Hey Colin, 

I am sorry you are finding it hard to reach us. You can reach us via our website or social channels. We also offer a text service and Whatsapp in some regions. Also an online self-service in the US and UK here. 

I would love to help with some troubleshooting, check out the steps here to pair your bass module, and here's what to do if it won't connect. When you say the bass module is dead, are you seeing any LEDs at all when plugging it in?

I look forward to your reply. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 1, 2020

Re: Dead Subwoofer

I tried everything you mention below. The smaller surround sound speakers pair no problem but the subwoofer remains dead. I see no LEDs with respect to the sub and it doesn't emit the pairing sound if it was paired. I tried hard wire but again nothing. What could be my next move please

Colin