Suresh Kumar
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 25, 2018

Deezer HIFI Support

Can you advise whether  Deezer HIFI is enabled in bose soundtouch..  I was promised few months back that bose is working on it.

19 REPLIES 19
Community Manager

Re: Deezer HIFI Support

Hi Suresh Kumar

Thanks for posting!

Currently no news on Deezer HiFi yet, but we will be sure to let everyone on the Community know as soon as we hear anything.

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Highlighted
ِAly
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 12, 2017

Hi Tony,

Why is it taking so long? I have been enquiring about the association of Deezer HiFi with SoundTouch 30 for more than one year now. Plus, it seems that all major brands have already enabled Deezer HiFi through their speakers; such as Bang & Olufsen, Yamaha, Samsung and even Google Chromecast. All except Bose, which is a little bit strange if I may say, taking into consideration the fact that Bose is long-term partner of Deezer already.

Deezer Hi-Fi is made for music enthusiasts, same as your wonderful speakers. I just hope both Bose and Deezer can finally come to an agreement about that very soon.

Regards,

Aly

Hello Aly,

Thanks for posting.

We did pass this along to development as a feature request.

We cannot guarantee that every request submitted will be implemented and certainly understand that people would like to see this feature added. 

If anything changes, we'll let the community know.

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support

lgc85
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 14, 2019

Is there any update on this please?  Bose are slogging behind with the times (i.e. new FLAC and Lossless Streaming services) whilst Sonos and lots of others already support this!  It is disappointing that a company with such a good reputation for high quality sound systems is allowing itself to slip behind the curve / completely miss the boat on this!

My free Spotify Premium subscription comes to an end in 30 days and i have been looking at Deezer Hifi / Elite and Tidal's equivalent, as i want to start streaming higher quality music.  However, my decision on which music streaming service to switch to is impeded by the lack of Bose's progress in supporting high quality formats! I am wondering whether i should bite the bullet and switch to Sonos before i invest any more money in Bose products..?

wilquintero
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 13, 2019

Just plug it to your laptop and voila!

i'm actually have a trond bt duo to my l1 compact and im speachless with the quality. Remember that your Bose speakers (and headphones) have all the ranges covered to play the audio information of the lossless file. Like a 4k movie in a 4k tv. It can handle it.

Suresh Kumar
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 25, 2018

Hi i go thru Deezer website and they mentioned Bose Hifi. Is it correct info. Now bose soundtouch support HIFI. Do i need to ugrade any?

Hello Suresh,

Thanks for posting in the community!

We don't have an update as to the implementation of Deezer HIFI, but we will be sure to let you know when there is an update. Should you need anything else then please get in touch, have a great day!

Kindest regards,

Zoe_C

Suresh Kumar
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 25, 2018

Tnx for flashing response. Did you check on Deezer web page under Bose

No I did not check with Deezer, I inquired about this internally for you. I hope this answers your question, should you need anything else then please get in touch.

Kindest regards,

Zoe_C