Suresh Kumar
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 25, 2018

Re: Deezer HIFI Support

Thank you. Chk on this link pls.
https://www.deezer.com/en/devices/bose

The link shows Deezer being available on the Bose Music app, I would say that information looks to be correct and there are no new updates. 

Kindest regards,

Zoe_C

Suresh Kumar
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 25, 2018

Tnx Zoe. Let me not subscibe Hifi then.. tc
ِAly
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 12, 2017

Hi Zoe,
I have Soundtouch 30 and I am subscribed to Deezer HiFi. Does my speakers support Deezer HiFi. Do I have to download certain app to play Deezer HiFi?...thanks

Hi Aly, 

It doesn't look like we support Deezer HiFi within the SoundTouch app. You may need to connect to the speaker via Bluetooth or an Auxiliary cable to be able to listen to audio from Deezer HiFi.

Kind regards,

Jeff G

Suresh Kumar
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 25, 2018

Hi Jeff,

When I call Bose Support they told me the HIFI Services available with Bose soundtouch devices but when I communicate with Community I was told that the services are not available yet.

colinshaper
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 1, 2018

Any update on this. I'm horribly frustrated 

Highlighted
lgc85
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 14, 2019

Unlikely to be any update I’m afraid. Hence why I sold up and switched to SONOS which is a far superior system in my opinion now I’ve had SONOS for a long enough time to be able to make a proper judgement! The Sub is immense!

rickatk
Noisy Narrator
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

@Suresh Kumar wrote:

Can you advise whether  Deezer HIFI is enabled in bose soundtouch..  I was promised few months back that bose is working on it.

Still no joy on the Deezer Hi Fi for SoundTouch.

I received this  https://www.deezer.com/en/offers/hifi  from Deezer today.

Seems the systems able to utilize Deezer HiFi are also able to reproduce hi res high bandwith files. I know that to be the case with BlueSound. So I am wondering if playing high res Flac files and such may be beyond the capability of SoundTouch speakers. 

@Xyz987 may have some thoughts on this, he has been busy trialling a lot of these high res offerings lately.

Xyz987
Gabby Guru
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

As best as I can tell, the Bose Soundtouch 300 internal DAC is 24/96 capable.  The Bose Soundtouch app supports Amazon HD.