Deezer error 1300 and 3392

Highlighted
Silent Starter

Deezer error 1300 and 3392

Hi, im very annoying with SoundTouch app, since the sunday mi deezer app don’t work properly, always says error 1300 o 3392 I try everything to fix and nothing work, please help me, i was happy por 3 years without any kind of error but now i have the worst experience with that app, spotify work perfect but deezer not, i delete the app, my account bose, reset mi router anda nothing work pleaseee help me.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Deezer error 1300 and 3392

Hi Yusef1480, 

Thanks for posting and reaching out to us today! I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing these issues and would love to assist you further. 

So that I can provide you with the correct information can you please also confirm which SoundTouch speakers you have as well as if you have attempted to use different stations or if the issue only persists with one station? 

I look forward to hearing back from you! 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Silent Starter

Hi, thanks for you fast answer, my bose is a cinemate 120 SoundTouch, work perfect 3 years, but right now have the troubles what i tell you, thanks for the support 

Hi Yusef1480,

Thanks for posting and updating me on this! I appreciate the troubleshooting that you have attempted so far and would love to advise you further. 

Could you please attempt to remove Deezer from your account and then reattempt to use the app? You can remove the streaming service via: 

• In the SoundTouch app, choose Menu > Settings > Music Services
  • Select the desired music service
  • Select your account for the service (this is typically your email address or login for the service)
  • Select REMOVE ACCOUNT

I look forward to hearing back from you! 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Silent Starter

Hi hector, i do everything you tell me last post, and work much better but now when the app SoundTouch is motionless, a warning 1046 appears, I don’t move anything, I think the app is crazy, and now work slow, what can i do to normalize my app, must wait another update? Please help me i love my bose cinemate 120.

Silent Starter

And continue making the error 1300, less times but still failing. Thanks for the help

Hi Yusef1480, 

Thanks for posting and reaching back out to us today. I am sorry that the issue still persists! 

Could you please attempt to delete and reinstall the app as well as resetting your mobile device and internet router? You can reset your router by disconnecting it from power for a few minutes. 

I look forward to hearing back from you regarding this. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B