Highlighted
Zubi
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 31, 2019

Difference between Virtually Invisible 300 Wireless Surround Speaker & BOSE SURROUND SPEAKERS

I can see two surround speakers from Bose.

Virtually Invisible 300 Wireless Surround Speaker and BOSE SURROUND SPEAKERS

Bose website mentions both can be connected to Soundtouch 300 Soundbar. Can you please tell the difference between the two? 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Difference between Virtually Invisible 300 Wireless Surround Speaker & BOSE SURROUND SPEAKERS

Hi Zubi, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. 

There isn't any difference with the speakers other than the name of them, the speakers were named the Virtually Invisible 300 Surround Speakers when they were released with the SoundTouch 300 Soundbar when this originally released. However the name was changed to the Surround Speakers when the Soundbar 500/700 released as the speakers are also compatible with these products. 

I hope this clears this up for you and any other users with the same question. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Zubi
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 31, 2019

Re: Difference between Virtually Invisible 300 Wireless Surround Speaker & BOSE SURROUND SPEAKER

Thank you Mr. Hector for your quick & convincing reply. My doubts got cleared with your explanation. Appreciate Bose team.