Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 30, 2020

Educator Discount

I would like to know how much the educator discount is. I am a high school teacher and I heard about the program, and I am interested in purchasing the new sound wave touch, but there is no information online. I have attemepted to call all of the numbers on the website, but all offices are closed. I also called the corporate number, but they forwarded me to one of the closed call centers. I have done everything to try to figure this one out on my own, but there is absolutely no information at all--neither online or via call & text message. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Educator Discount

Hey! 

You will need to give us a call to find out what we have available at this time. This is a peer to peer support board and we are unable to advise on sales. 

You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. As you are unable to reach us on the phone lines, social media would be the best route, they may be able to provide you with an email address.

Have a great day!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 27, 2020

Hello,

I'm Arthia, music teacher in a private lyceum in New Orleans. I'm teaching online now and need help with the best alternative Wave SoundTouch Music System (I've a used Sony Micro Hi-Fi Stereo Sound System and it's terrible, the sound is aweful and the Wi-Fi connection is lost all the time). How can I apply for an educational discount?

Arthia

<<< Bose FAQ >>> https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/speakers.html https://writemyessaytoday.net 

teacher asignments

Highlighted

Hi Arthia,

As you're located in the USA, I would suggest you take a look at our current promotion here. 

Let us know if you have any further questions. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!