Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 21, 2020

Error (1309)

It is getting beyond frustrating and a regretful purchase. Error 1309 is one of my issues. I have tried to re-enter username and password, deleted and downloaded again the Bose SoundTouch app, unplug my SoundTouch 30 and 10 (x2)...none of these worked. The problem does not seem to be hardware or WiFi connection. How can Bose be so good in the hardware and so bad in software? Is it the MIT influence, good engineering of hardware and bad in s/w and management? Sorry for venting a bit, it’s just that I really like the sound but I guess Sonos should have been a better bet. ANYONE KNOW HOW TO SOLVE ERROR 1309? Let’s do Bose’s job in solving their problems 😞

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Feb 26, 2020

Re: Error (1309)

Seems like there's a major Bose Soundtouch system-wide global issue (see related posts like Bose SoundTouch Portable rebooting after starting Spotify playlist after 24.0.7 update). I got 1309 plus 1029 and 2016 errors. Speakers start playing and after a few minutes reboot - which leads to app errors. 

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 21, 2020

I appreciate the message. But it’s terrible that there is so many complaints and Bose doesn’t seem to do anything. Either this new CEO, Phil Hess, is completely disconnected to existing customers, or intentionally ignoring the problem.

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 6, 2019

Just checking.  Has a solution been provided for error 1309?  I'm using 'SoundTouch Wireless links'. I've seen 3 posts re. the matter from earlier this year, but I am now receiving the error.  I've logged out and back in again, but still the message remains.  Any solutions?

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Aug 6, 2019

It's working now.  Unplugged the Wireless Links.

Thanks