Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 18, 2018

Error 3103

I have been happily listening to a custom set station ever since the feature was added earlier this year, now all of a sudden the station has stopped working and there is an Error 3103 message.  I have tried re-adding the URL of the custom station, but no joy.

Any ideas?  http://official.wiccaradio.net/stream.m3u

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Error 3103

Author Accepted Answer selected by debhudon

Hello Debhudon, 

Thanks for reaching out today! 

Can I please ask, are you able to reach the station's page using that link as I am unable to access that URL on my computer? 

It may be that there is an issue with the station and not your Bose product. 

If you are able to listen to this station online please let me know and I can look to helping you troubleshoot this issue?

I very much look forward to your response. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by debhudon

Hello Debhudon, 

Thanks for reaching out today! 

Can I please ask, are you able to reach the station's page using that link as I am unable to access that URL on my computer? 

It may be that there is an issue with the station and not your Bose product. 

If you are able to listen to this station online please let me know and I can look to helping you troubleshoot this issue?

I very much look forward to your response. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 18, 2018

Hi Vicky,  I see what you mean,  I wonder if their url has changed?   I can listen to the station via their web page at https://wiccaradio.net/

Hi Debhudon, 

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. Can I please ask that you reach out to the website and ask if the stream URL has changed and get the updated one? 

Once we have this I can get you listening to the station again. 

Many Thanks, 

Vicky W 

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 18, 2018

thanks Vicky, I will contact them 

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 18, 2018

Hi Vicky,  Just to let you know, I did contact the station.  Their URL had indeed changed, and once I entered the new on into my soundtouch it was back up and running again.  Thank you so much for the help identifying the problem

Highlighted

Hello Debhudon, 

Thank you so much for getting back to me, I am glad that you are back up and running! 

If you could mark my answer as the solution others can then see how to resolve the issue should they to encounter it. 

Have a wonderful day!

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W