Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 31, 2020

Error 3103

Hi, I get the error code 3103 when I try to listen to the preset internet radio channel 181.FM - 90s Country. I could listen to the channel until 2 days ago and now suddenly get this error on my Bose Soundtouch 20 system, which I love. Pl. help me resolve the error. Thanks. Savio Sequeira - Auckland, New Zealand

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Error 3103

Hi gerisav, 

Sorry to hear you're unable to play your music station!

Are you able to play this manually in the SoundTouch app, opposed to using your preset button?
Are you using TuneIn to play this radio station? If not, what service are you using to stream to this station?

Do let us know, we'd love to help.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Jun 7, 2020

Hi! I have the same problem. Last week all 181.FM stations including my favourite 181.FM Energy 98 stopped playing. The station plays on iTunes app , Energy98 app, and also on website. Please help. 

Highlighted
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Jun 7, 2020

Hi! Tegan, 

do you think you can help with resolution of error 3103 of 181.FM stations. They all play on TuneIn app, Radio website.

thanks for your attention.

Highlighted

Hello Sanjeev21, 

I'm sorry to hear you're still having issues with this. 

We are now aware of an issue affecting streaming services on both Bose Music and SoundTouch. You can learn more about this here.

Any updates regarding the issue will be updated there. 

Thanks. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 16, 2020

Error 3103

I have a Bose Soundtouch 20 and was delighted to finally listen to Beautiful Music 101 radio station.  After the latest Bose update, I cannot listen to it as I get an error message (3103)!  This is streaming through Tunein, and I have already contacted them and been advised issue is not with them.  Now I’m asking Bose to fix the issue, as I can listen to this particular station on my IPad, computer and iPhone, so issue must be with Bose...please fix this...

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 7, 2020

Error 3103

I have the same problems like everyone on the topics. My Sons is no problem but this radio station have still te same problem. Paradise Fm om Curaçao. All streaming works but not on the SoundTouch. Please send my reply on mij new email account the other don’t work anymore. 

(Edited by Moderator)