Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 9, 2020

Firmware 24.0.7 Issues

2 things we are newly experiencing since the firmware update:

1.  When I pause music it starts playing again by itself after 3-4 minutes. I ran a stopwatch and the timing doesn't seem specific.  This is not my expected behavior.

2. Music will drop out momentarily and then resume. This happens on a 10 and on a Soundtouch Wireless Link Adapter.  I run Unifi and the connections are strong and show no interruptions in the command center. I happens mostly when playing My Music Library which it never used to but can also happen on Pandora but that has happened in the past when our WAN connection was laggy so I can't be sure what's causing that, however, when the LAN connection was laggy, it dropped out and buffered for an unspecified amount of time.  Theses audio dropouts are predictable and short but very annoying, like a skip in a record. It's usually like half second rewind/resume of the song.

I don't regularly use any other music services.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 9, 2020

Re: Firmware 24.0.7 Issues

Author Accepted Answer selected by officerDrebin

I think I resolved my own issue. The update duplicated my Helper and Music Server Login Items on my Mac. I removed the duplicates, killed all SoundTouch processes and restarted and both behaviors have not occurred since.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 9, 2020

Re: Firmware 24.0.7 Issues

Author Accepted Answer selected by officerDrebin

I think I resolved my own issue. The update duplicated my Helper and Music Server Login Items on my Mac. I removed the duplicates, killed all SoundTouch processes and restarted and both behaviors have not occurred since.

View solution in original post