Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 11, 2020

French radio stations no longer available

Three of my presets were French radio stations and they worked fine.  They don't now and when I search for the stations in the Soundtouch app, they are no longer there.  There are some podcasts and individual programmes from the those stations, but not the live streams.  

I get a 4501 error message if I click on the presets in the app. 

So far, the prob just seems to have arisen with French stations but as I bought the Soundtouch specifically to preset those,  it now seems a bit useless.   

Any suggestions?  

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: French radio stations no longer available

Hello Dromedary, 

Thanks for posting!

We are aware of issues with TuneIn with customers in the United Kingdom. Are you based in France or are you listening from another country?

When was the last time you tried to access the station and what radio service are you using within the SoundTouch app?

Thanks.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 11, 2020

Have just checked the stations using the TuneIn app on my phone and the live streams have disappeared from there also.  

I'm in the UK.   I just noticed yesterday that France Culture and RFI have disappeared but FranceInfo disappeared a couple of months ago.   I'm guessing the broadcasters have withdrawn from the app, as the BBC are also doing.   

This does mean that the preset buttons will become quite limited, I guess.  It looks like the problem will be the same with any device that uses TuneIn. 

P.S.  Have just had an email from TuneIn saying that due to a UK court ruling they can no longer offer most international stations. 

Thanks

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 16, 2020

Error 4501 Hitradio 03 Austria

Hello Team,

Please be advised that although our TuneIn works fine, since returning back from a break one of our favourite stations Hitradio 03 Austria no longer broadcasts.

can you confirm whether there are any issues on your side?

We are in the UK.

Thanks!

Sanjay

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 16, 2020

I bought the Soundtouch for streaming Greek radio stations, if this is the case that legally TuneIn can no longer offer international channels then this Bose system is all but useless. Waste of money, so annoyed, recommend Bose? Great hardware, cheap useless software.