jjannise
Participant
Registered since

May 27, 2020

Re: Google home connectivity to Soundtouch

I figured out a way to connect the Soundtouch to Google Home. I used a google mini, pair it via bluetooth to my Soundtouch SA-5. Well at least it worked with the SA-5 not sure about other Soundtouch devices.

FEDEX1980
Contributor
Registered since

May 6, 2020

Please come on Bose. I have 2 soundbars equipments , 3 sound touch 10 around the house and I can't use the Google home ? What's the problem with your IT guys,  they already solve the problem with Alexa and not with Google , give me a break.I dont want to sell all my equipments but If reach the case I'll start to exchange one by one with Sonos.

eariveros29
Participant
Registered since

Aug 14, 2020

Sounds good, could you please share to me the way you did it?. Thanks a lot.

eariveros29
Participant
Registered since

Aug 14, 2020

Could you please share to me the way to link Bose sa5 to Google home mini?

Thanks a lot

Tasilee
Participant
Registered since

Nov 3, 2017

After all this time, I have not yet seen any definitive, easy and robust solution. Very sad that Bose are not supportive of connectivity, which is crazy these days (as has been said many times). 

Anyway, If you look at Google Assistant, you can add 'smart devices' and Bose is listed. That's the good news. The bad news is after taking you to a Bose login, I get the attached. I have tried 10 times over 3 days and get the same. Bose???!!!

2020-11-06 Google Bose error.png

Strap
Participant
Registered since

Nov 30, 2020

Jhill1944When replying to a topic, make sure your reply is relevant and keeps the conversation productive. Please be respectful of other community member's opinions. If you are experiencing the issue reported in a thread, the more details you can include the easier it will be for others to try and help.