Highlighted
Bram72
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 11, 2019

Green light - SoundTouch 300

Hello - all of a sudden my SoundTouch 300 speaker has a green light appearing rather than the usual white one. I also can’t control the sound via Sky remote like I used to. 

I’ve tried the speech bubble button (next to CC button on remote) but it doesn’t scroll through options. I’ve also tried unplugging the power for more than 1 minute but again to zero effect. 

Can anyone help please? Thanks, 

5 REPLIES 5
Bram72
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 11, 2019

Re: Green light - SoundTouch 300

Sorry - should add that I can scroll and change the green light back to white if I select the SoundTouch button near the top of the remote but as soon as I select TV it returns back to green. 

Xyz987
Gabby Guru
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

That's the green light indicating the voice enhancement feature is on.  There are no options.  It's either on or off.

Bram72
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 11, 2019

Thanks Jimgfitz. Do you know how to turn it off? Why would this impact volume control via Sky remote? 

any help will be gratefully received. 

Xyz987
Gabby Guru
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

The "bubble" button at the bottom of the Bose remote is supposed to toggle it on and off.  If you can't get it working, you might try a factory reset and total reinstall.

Bram72
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 11, 2019

Thanks. I couldn’t get the toggle feature working on the TV mode, only the SoundTouch mode. But it reverts back to green when swapping back to TV. I’ll try the full factory reset.