HawkeyeStuart
Participant
Registered since

Jun 23, 2021

How to cable connect 15 old Wave Radio to 10 year old Sound Touch home theater system

I am moving my Older Soundtouch home theater system to the garage, and there wanted to connect it to my 15 year old Wave Radio that shows a "BoseLink" connector on backside. Can someone suggest how I utilize the Wave Radio "BoseLink" connector to connect with the back side of the top boselink box of  the theater system? That box has micro usb and regular usb ""set-up" connections,

and the Central theater box has series of HDMI connection capabilities as well optical and coax slots that might be used.  Just don't know...

Thanks, Mike

Bose product name

Country

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kuznetsovart
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 23, 2021

Re: How to cable connect 15 old Wave Radio to 10 year old Sound Touch home theater system

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jessie_O

Hello ambiguous, the SoundTouch 10 speaker offers Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity. It also has an AUX input that will accept My Balance Now a standard 1/8"(3.5mm) audio connector. If your iPod Classic is not Bluetooth enabled, you may connect by using a cable from the headphone jack to the AUX input to enjoy your music.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
kuznetsovart
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 23, 2021

Re: How to cable connect 15 old Wave Radio to 10 year old Sound Touch home theater system

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jessie_O

Hello ambiguous, the SoundTouch 10 speaker offers Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity. It also has an AUX input that will accept My Balance Now a standard 1/8"(3.5mm) audio connector. If your iPod Classic is not Bluetooth enabled, you may connect by using a cable from the headphone jack to the AUX input to enjoy your music.

View solution in original post