tammikm
Participant
Registered since

Feb 22, 2021

I cannot add my sirius xm account to my bose home spaeker 500

setting up my new bose home 500 speaker in canada and it asks for my siriusxm account login,  it says its not valid, yet it is,  are canadian accounts not able to link?  I have a siriusxm.ca account  not siriusxm.com   can you please add siriusxm.ca to the bose app

thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Keith_L

Re: I cannot add my sirius xm account to my bose home spaeker 500

Hi tammikm,

Welcome to the Community, thanks for joining us!

You can add a Canadian SiriusXM account to the Bose Music app, so it is strange that you are unable to add yours to the account.

Does your SiriusXM package include their internet service? I know SiriusXM offers packages for satellite and/or Internet service. If your account does not have Internet service (i.e. it's a satellite package purchased for use in-car) you won't be able to add it to your speaker, as you do need the internet package to add the account to the Bose Music app.

If your SiriusXM package does include internet streaming, and you are still unable to add it to the app, it's worth double-checking the log-in details on the SiriusXM website to make sure you are not mistyping either the username or password for your account.

Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!