cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cooperbaldy
Participant
Registered since

Feb 13, 2021

I have a soundtouch portable and woke up to an "Error code 0000. Contact Bose service." Any suggesti

Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting about a problem, the more of the below details you can include (if applicable) the easier it will be for others to try and help. Go to https://bose.life/2K1GbJl for a helpful post on how to find relevant information, including your firmware and app version information!

Bose product name

Country

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

1 REPLY 1
Keith_L
Community Manager

Re: I have a soundtouch portable and woke up to an "Error code 0000. Contact Bose service." Any s...

Hi Cooperbaldy,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Communtiy!

If you are seeing this error message on the display then you need to perform a reset of the speaker by pressing and holding the AUX button on top of the speaker for 15 seconds until the display goes blank.

If your speaker still shows the error message after doing this, then the next step is to reach out to your local support team to discuss the service options for your speaker. You can find the contact information for your local support team at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!