Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skyper06
Participant
Registered since

Jul 21, 2021

Impossible to connect a SoundLink Air digital music system

Hi All,

I have a SoundLink Air digital music system since a while and trying to connect it again on my network.

I applied this recommended action plan:
https://community.bose.com/t5/SoundTouch-Archive/SoundLink-Air-Wi-Fi-Setup-Application/td-p/46429

But the two plans failed:

- Using the software: with two different Win10 Laptops the software never detected the speaker. Impossible to proceed further.

- Trying the alternative method with a reset and the SSID to join. SSID never visible after such reset so impossible to try the page http://192.168.1.1 

Any solution to make it work again or I will have to drop my SoundLink ? 😆

Thanks in advance,

3 REPLIES 3
Sam_F

Re: Impossible to connect a SoundLink Air digital music system

Hey skyper06,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community!

I'm glad you've had the chance to navigate the community so far to search for assistance. If you're finding no success after trying all steps on the link you've provided and also further community discussion HERE, it may be worth looking towards the service options available so things can be resolved.

To do this, go to Global Contact Page > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'. Once you've reached out, an agent will be more than happy to walk you through the process to put things right. Let us know if you have any queries regarding this.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
skyper06
Participant
Registered since

Jul 21, 2021

Dear Moderator,

Thanks for your feedback, on this thread I can see the solution 2 I tried already. (not working unfortunately 😥)

I also tried the Bose support but didn't find a way to contact them about this "old" speaker. If you have a direct number (France) I take it.

Thanks,

Tegan_M

Hi Skyper06, thanks for getting back to us, sorry that this persists. 

You can find contact for France HERE. 

Do let us know if you have any other questions. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!