Re: Latest Soundtouch Software Update No Longer works for TuneIn and SiriusXM

Hello djburtts,

I am sorry to hear you are still having trouble, could you try just logging out of your SounTouch account then logging back in to see if this resolves the issue please? 

I hope this helps, let me know how you get on!

Kindest regards,

Zoe_C 

djburtts
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 25, 2019

Hello Zoe - I just signed out of the app and signed back in. It is still not working.

Hello DJburts,

Thank you for the information provided and sorry to hear that the issue still persists.

Could you make your units are running the latest firmware?

Please let me know.

Kindest regards,

Prince O

djburtts
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 25, 2019

Hello Prince - I am on the latest firmware. I ensure to accept the update whenever I am prompted.

Thank you,

Daniel

Hello Djburtts,

Thank you for the information provided.

I would recommend giving your mobile devices a reset and then log out and back in your account again. 

Let me know how this step goes.

Kindest regards,

Prince O 

djburtts
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 25, 2019

I needed to set all the devices to factory default, remove them from the app and then re-add them to get it to work. Thank you all for your assistance.

djburtts
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 25, 2019

Here we go again. Another Soundtouch Software Update and now SiriusXM doesn't work...again. TuneIn, Amazon and IHeart work just fine. The error message received is "Hmmm...Looks like SiriusXM isn't available right now. Please try again later. (3903). 

Just like before, I removed all the speakers, signed out and uninstalled the app. In the future I wish Bose would give you the option NOT to update the app. I am about to the point of just using the Bluetooth way to connect and Air Play. Any suggestions on how to resolve the issue would be appreciated.

Also, while fixing the app, please add the 100 Xtra SiriusXM channels to the app. Thank you.