Garmos
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 28, 2019

Lifestyle 135 Home Entertainment System - soundtouch wirless adpt,AIRPLAY part no. 360582-0100

Hi

I don't know whether mine is series 11 or 1. But its those sold from 2011 – 2013.

Set up is fine, I managed to update the console manually. But on connecting the sound touch adapter, after a while it pops an error that adapter is not compatible with this system.

I am yet to update the sound touch adapter manually using flash drive as the package did not include a USB cable. Just learnt from your website that I can actually update using flash...thank you for that.

My question  is.....will this adapter become compatible with my lifestyle after I update its software? Is software the problem since the console is updated? If not compatible what other option do I have? I purchased this product because of the wireless/Bluetooth connectivity other than the fact that Bose has always been my best option.

Will appreciate your help.

Moses 

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Lifestyle 135 Home Entertainment System - soundtouch wirless adpt,AIRPLAY part no. 360582-0100

Hello Garmos, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

Can I please ask which specific model of the LifeStyle 135 it is that you have? It would be either the original, II or III? 

Once I know this I can help you further. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support 

Garmos
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 28, 2019

Re: Lifestyle 135 Home Entertainment System - soundtouch wirless adpt,AIRPLAY part no. 360582-0100

Hi Vicky

please help me. How do i get to check for the model? Is it indicated on the console or somewhere else? I did not get system in its original packaging.

thanks

Moses

Hi Garmos, 

Thanks for posting and updating us on this! 

Please enter your serial number that is located on the base of the control console into this Product Identifier and let us know what model you have. Please do not post your serial number on the community.  

We look forward to hearing back from you regarding this so we can assist you! 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Garmos
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 28, 2019

Hi Hector

Its lifestyle system 1

Hi Garmos, 

Thanks for posting and updating me on this. 

I can confirm that your Lifestyle 135 I is not compatible with the SoundTouch Wireless Adapter meaning that you will not be able to set up the systems together. 

I hope this helps clear this up for you. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B

Garmos
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 28, 2019

Hi Hector

I forgot to mention that I updated sound touch wireless airplay via flash drive since it didn't come with a USB cable but still it popped error of not being compatible. Am not in touch with person who sold it to me but am just wondering, they must have used on this system, could there be something I need to do? 

Garmos
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 28, 2019

Hi Jack

What are my options? I need to stream my music through wifi and Bluetooth. 

Hi Garmos, 

Thanks for posting and updating me on this. 

This isn't something that would be possible with this system. I am sorry that I can't provide you with the outcome that you wanted with this system. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B

Garmos
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 28, 2019

Hi Hector

Does that mean I cant even use the soundtouch wireless link? Coz I asked for options that are available. I was just about to purchase the wireless link.