Lifestyle 535 iii - Post recent update

Quiet Contributor

Re: Lifestyle 535 iii - Post recent update

The recent Bose update seems to have resolved the network connection issue. I’m giving it some time tho-to be sure.
Quiet Contributor

Hi Michael ... I have been experiencing the same issue with this message coming up each time we start our Lifestyle in Soundtouch mode.  It is becoming anoying ... is there a solution that I can implement? 

I have just found this tread on your support network however las comments were in Oct and I want to check if I have missed any updates that solve this issue.  Appreciate feedback ... Scott

Quiet Contributor

I have been in contact with Bose about this issue that has been there for a few months now. Bose has promised me that rollout of an upgrade will happen around this time in 4 different phases. I have already seen one very brief update on my iPhone app, but I am still waiting for an effective upgrade. I don’t know whether the upgrade timing is the same all over the world. I live in Belgium.

Hi everyone, 

Phase 3 is rolling out today and the final phase for the release is scheduled for Thursday, 12/7. Please perform the update when it's available and let us know if it resolves the issue. 

Kind Regards

Quiet Contributor

I have just received a SoundTouch app update for iOS. The jerky effect in the app is gone on both the iPhone and iPad. The USB-connection issue seems to be gone also, but wait and see, because this has shown to be an intermittent problem.
Audible Advocate

Finally got the update here in New Zealand. Everything appears to be running sweet, although I won’t be holding my breath. I have lost faith in Bose.
Quiet Contributor

Hello Brent,

So far I have noticed some very brief updates in the iOS app. Will my Lifestyle 135 III console at some stage also be updated. If so, will this happen via the internet or is the use of the USB stick required?

Tx,

Stephan
Audible Advocate

Have had an update which is still interface 16.150.54 app version 15.120.23

Quiet Contributor

The same ... 

Short app update on devices.

Sound touch app Interface version: 16.150.54 Protocol 59 App. version 16.140.46 (Mac) 15.120.23 (iOS)

Console versions (i got Lifestyle+Wireless link setup) 16.0.9

No console updates at all 

So problems are still in place

1. USB disconnect in Soundtouch startup standalone or in group 

2. Lifestyle node going in standby mode while (1 hour or about +-) playing in group mode

**bleep**ty ... 

Highlighted
Audible Advocate

I have exactly the same  issue. Short app update (not a new app store version). Nothing has updated to the new version.

I thought 7th Dec was the last of the rollout dates, so not sure why I havent got  it. I am in the UK