Lifestyle Compatability

Will Lifestyle speakers work with SoundTouch
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bose Best Answer selected by ModeratorJessie_O

Accepted Solutions

Re: Lifestyle Compatability

Hello Deepanker100,

Thank you for your message.

I apologize for any confusion which this has caused. You would be correct in the observation that the Lifestyle 600, 650, 535, 525, 135 and 235 do have SoundTouch incorporated. However, if you have another Lifestyle system there is not an update or adaptor available in order to update your system to have SoundTouch included. 

I hope this clears this up!

Tegan M 

--

Moderator edit:

You can use the SoundTouch Wireless Link adapter to enable ST functions to your Lifestyle system if they have an optical, aux or coaxial input. For further information regarding a system's compatibility with the STWLA, please comment the model of your system below and we will be happy to provide additional information. 

6 REPLIES 6

Hello 82Deacon,

Thank you for your question, welcome to the community! 

Could you please inform us with which speakers and systems you are referring to? And what you would like to achieve with this set up.

Please get back to us, we would love to see if anything can be done here. 

Tegan M - Community Support 

[Moderator revision]

Friendly Fanatic

Sorry but I thought lifestyle 600 and 650 both are compatible with soundtouch. Is he referring to some other lifestyle system?
Strident Supporter

the 600 and 650 are soundtouch systems. These are bose latest lifestyle systems. They work with the old soundtouch system but not with the new line. Another case of a manufactuer keeping up all products with the latest technology. 

Hello Deepanker100,

I apologize for any confusion which this has caused. You would be correct in the observation that the Lifestyle 600, 650, 535, 525, 135 and 235 do have SoundTouch incorporated. However, if you have another Lifestyle system there is not an update or adaptor available in order to update your system to have SoundTouch included. 

Tegan M 

--

Moderator edit:

You can use the SoundTouch Wireless Link adapter to enable ST functions to your Lifestyle system if they have an optical, aux or coaxial input. For further information regarding a system's compatibility with the STWLA, please comment the model of your system below and we will be happy to provide additional information. 

Silent Starter

Does this mean it cannot be connected to a lifestyle 48

@Tegan_M wrote:

Hello Deepanker100,

I apologise for any confusion which this has caused. You would be correct in the observation that the Lifestyle 600, 650, 535, 525, 135 and 235 do have SoundTouch incorporated. However, if you have another Lifestyle system there is not an update or adaptor available in order to update your system to have SoundTouch included. 

Tegan M 

Hello KXB91647, 

Thank you for your input and for I am sorry for the confusion over this matter. We have updated the above posts to clarify the incorporation of the SoundTouch technology with our systems.

You can certainly connect a SoundTouch Wireless Link adapter to your Lifestyle 48 system. You can either do this via optical, AUX or coaxial connections on the back of the media center. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G