Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 22, 2019

Linking Amazon Music account to Sound Touch app

Hi,

I have a Bose Sound Touch 300 Soundbar. In the SoundTouch app, I'm trying to add my Amazon Music account by following the below steps.

1. Add Service

2. Selecting Amazon Music

3. Click on Add Account, it take you to Amazon login page

4. Entering Amazon account UserName and Password and click on SIgn In

5. Next Page displayed by Bose - "To finish adding your amazon account, click continue". Clicked on Continue

6. Open in SoundTouch App? Selected Open

7. Getting the error message -"Amazon Music is continually working to support more countries and platforms. Stay tuned for more information regarding availability in your country.[009]"

My location is United States and my Amazon Prime music account is United States. Please help.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Linking Amazon Music account to Sound Touch app

Hello Pradeep,

thank you for reaching out to Bose Community. Welcome to the site. 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues setting up Amazon Music on SoundTouch. 

The issue you have depicted may occur if you are using a VPN. Please check to ensure this is disabled when setting the service up. 

I'll be interested to hear how you get on, and if anyone else is having issues, please feel free to join the discussion!

Kind regards, 

Jeff G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 22, 2019

Re: Linking Amazon Music account to Sound Touch app

Thanks Jeff for your reply.

I checked my router settings. No, VPN not enabled in my network. Still facing the issue. Please help.