Manual update of soundbar 700 WITHOUT REMOTE
I have a Soundbar 700 that I am becoming increasingly frustrated with. I recently moved, and when hooking up my system, nothing works. Soundbar comes on but does not connect to app, and the remote control is like a brick. No lights, not nothing. I've changed the batteries several times.
I am trying to do a manual update using a USB cable.
1. The manual update directions weblink doesn't connect (http://203.0.113.1:17008/update.html)
2. And, depsite being a "manual" update, I need to use my remote, which currently shows no signs of life.
What should I do?
Order a new remote?
Currently I have a very expensive paperweight, and reading through the forums many others have issues too.
1. Remote not working
2. Bose music app not connecting (tried many times, even made a new account!)
3. Due to above cannot use or update firmware on soundbar
4. Weblink in manual update not working
I bought the system in Singapore, and I am in Houston USA now.