Music Services

Friendly Fanatic

Music Services

Hi,

Can you please update me whether Amazon Prime music enabled with Sountouch  atleast now in India ? Also can you tell what are all the music services supported by soundtouch in India except Spotify. caz there are ver few collections avaialbe in spotify .

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

Re: Music Services

Hi, Suresh.

As far as I'm aware, the only service available in India at the moment is TuneIn. You mentioned Spotify - do you have access to it in the SoundTouch app?

Spotify launched in India last month, which may explain the small amount of music that you see on there. Do you mind letting me know which services you see in the Settings > Music Services page of the Soundtouch app, please?

Kindest regards,

Patrick A - Community Support

Friendly Fanatic

I have a Soundtouch 30 in India  with lots of promises from Bose Retail like wireless music, support Deezer, Amazon, spotify .

As you mentioned  I am on trail period of Spotify and I can able to avail music services through soundtouch app, unfortunately there are no much of collections from spotify . More over We don’t know how long soundtouch will support spotify in India., caz Amozon was working very few days later soundtouch with drawn the services

Hi Suresh, 

In regards to Spotify,  you account needs to be a premium account to work with our SoundTouch Application. 

Have a great day!

Jessie O - Community Support

Friendly Fanatic

Hi
As mentioned im holding a premium account and working fine but there are very few collections only available. But my. Question is about Amazon prime music.

Hi Suresh, 

Apologies, the wording of your post sounded as though you were using a trial version of Spotify. 

I have marked your post as a feedback request so that the relevant team can view this. At the moment we do not have any information regarding when amazon will be available. We will update the community if/ when we have more information about this.  

Have a great day!

Kindest,

jessie O 

Friendly Fanatic

Thank you

Friendly Fanatic

Hi
I have spotify premium account. I have multiple soundtouch . I can able to play both the speaker together but Im unable to play two different tracks in different soundtouch speakers . When i try to play the existing soeaker become inactive .
Wistful Whiz

Hi Suresh - this is a Spotify limitation.  You can only have one song playing at a time on each Spotify account.  If you have one song playing on one device, as soon as you try to start playing a Spotify song on a second device, the first device will stop.  The two devices could be SoundTouch speakers, phones, computers, tablets, one of each, etc., the behavior will always be the same.  

Friendly Fanatic

Thanks Marty.. i subcribed sporify recently. When i was using Deezer i can play different tracks in two soundtouch.