Registered since

Jul 20, 2019

My new sound touch 10 heating issues

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: My new sound touch 10 heating issues

Author Accepted Answer selected by Santosh123

Hello Santosh123, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. Sorry to hear that you are having some issues with your SoundTouch 10. 

If you are concerned with the heat of your speaker, please reach out to your regions Bose product support team for assistance with this matter. Please follow this link, select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us". There you will find the appropriate contact information and an agent will happily assist you.

If you are having these concerns we also recommend removing your product from power for the time being. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Kind regards, 

Tegan M - Community Support 

3 REPLIES 3

Author Accepted Answer selected by Santosh123

Hello Santosh123, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. Sorry to hear that you are having some issues with your SoundTouch 10. 

If you are concerned with the heat of your speaker, please reach out to your regions Bose product support team for assistance with this matter. Please follow this link, select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us". There you will find the appropriate contact information and an agent will happily assist you.

If you are having these concerns we also recommend removing your product from power for the time being. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Kind regards, 

Tegan M - Community Support 

Santosh123
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 20, 2019

Sir finally we lost the new soundTouch 10 speaker after 10 days of purchase.
Speaker is not working because of severe heating issue, what to do now I can’t return this to flip kart already crossed ten days
 what next???

Hey Santosh123, 

Thank you for posting and reaching back out to us today! Sorry to hear that your speaker is no longer working, I would love to point you in the correct direction to resolve this. 

Please can you follow the instructions above from moderator Tegan_M and reach out to your regional Bose customer support team for further assistance. The reason for this is this isn't something that we can troubleshoot, meaning that we can't assist you with this over the community. 

If you are unable to reach the team in your region, please do let us know. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B