My soundtouch 10 wireless is always interrupting

SOLVED
Audible Advocate

My soundtouch 10 wireless is always interrupting

Hello

My soundtouch 10 starts to interrupt on the amazon music after playing any station for like few hours

And I have to restart my router to fix that

Any suggestions??

Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Audible Advocate

Re: My soundtouch 10 wireless is always interrupting

Hello, I'm back after long time and sorry for that but I wanted to make sure which exactly is the solution

so switching to the 5GHz solved the problem and sure i've made it only to connect it by restting network setting so it's don't switch between both of them

so the problem is with my router or maybe the so much devices i've near the speaker and they're all connected to 2.4

Thanks.

19 REPLIES

Hello MohamedHamed

Thanks for writing in!  Sorry to hear about the issues, but would be glad to assist!

Does this issue tend to happen with another source like internet radio or TuneIn?

Has this always been the issue or did this develop over time?

Let us know so we can further help you!

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Audible Advocate

No all the internet works fine, i’m sure it’s from the wifi only

Cause sometimes after connecting reconnecting soundtouch wifi only its works fine

But it keeps 1 second music and 2 seconds buffering untill wifi is rested

Hello MohamedHamed

Thanks for replying!  

To confirm, have you tested other sources in SoundTouch, not just Amazon Music?  Also with Amazon Music, are you using Bluetooth from a mobile device to the speaker or using the SoundTouch app?

Let us know so we can help resolve the issue!

Warm Regards,

Tony A 

Audible Advocate

Hey there, I have not tested the other apps on the soundtouch but to be more clear

The soundtouch 10 speaker some times leave the network and you can’t find it using the soundtouch app even from PC or iPhone

And i’m using the soundtouch app not the bluetooth and the bluetooth works fine when I use it

So i’m sure maybe there is some tips to do in router or something to fix this problem.
Highlighted

Hi MohamedHamed

Thanks for replying back!  How far away is the SoundTouch 10 from the router?  Can you also please provide the make and model of your router as well as who your internet service provider is?  I'd like to take a look at some potential settings that can help with the issue.

Warm Regards,

Tony A 

Audible Advocate

Its very very close to the router

And the router model is HG630 V2 from Huawei

Thanks.

Hi MohamedHamed

Thanks for providing the router information.  Can you test something like TuneIn or Internet radio for me?  I'd like to see if this is specific to Amazon or on all the services.

As far as the systems not being detected in the application, there are a few settings in the router I'd like to see if we can change to see if it helps with the detection:

Set the router's channel to 1,6, or 11

Disable WMM or QoS settings

Disable firewall

If you have any troubles changing these settings, I'd advise contacting your internet provider to see if they can help make these changes for you.

Let us know how it goes!

Warm Regards,

Tony A 

Audible Advocate

I have actually already tried and disabled wmm for a few days and the speakers keeps lagging and not detected on the network

Thanks.

Hi MohamedHamed,

Thanks for trying this.  Were you able to try the other steps like changing the channel and possibly disabling the firewall temporarily?

Warm Regards.

Tony A