Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 2, 2020

New Sky Router today - unable to connect my 4 soundtouch speakers

Hello, I would be so grateful for some help please. Had to have new Sky router and filter today. I have been trying to connect my speakers but getting nowhere. Have held down the 2 button countless times. The bose network isn't coming up on my phone in the wifi settings. I have unplugged and restarted them all. I have looked for updates but there are none to be had. The wifi light is flashing on all of them. I have uninstalled the app on my phone and reinstalled it. I have three soundtouch 10 and one soundtouch 20. Please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: New Sky Router today - unable to connect my 4 soundtouch speakers

Author Accepted Answer selected by Deb777

Hi Deb777,

Thanks for reaching out, sorry you're having difficulty in connecting your SoundTouch speakers to your new WiFi network. Thanks for trying some great troubleshooting.

Firstly, you've stated the WiFi LED is lit, can you take a look at this link to help us identify what your speaker is communicating.

Do let us know so we can assist you further with some troubleshooting. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Author Accepted Answer selected by Deb777

Hi Deb777,

Thanks for reaching out, sorry you're having difficulty in connecting your SoundTouch speakers to your new WiFi network. Thanks for trying some great troubleshooting.

Firstly, you've stated the WiFi LED is lit, can you take a look at this link to help us identify what your speaker is communicating.

Do let us know so we can assist you further with some troubleshooting. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 2, 2020

Thanks for your help with this. I discovered that I had to press 2 and the -volume button to get the speakers in setup mode. Not user friendly at all but it's sorted at last!