Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 22, 2020

No connection

I’m sick to death of the SoundTouch app constantly not working. Error 6152 now with Spotify 😡 should of bought Sonos 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: No connection

Hey @leemcwilliam11,

Thanks for your message and welcome to our community. 

We'd love to get some more information about the difficulties you're experiencing. Can you provide some more context? Has the Spotify service worked previously with your SoundTouch speakers? Do other music services work successfully with your speakers?

A great starting step to take is performing a quick reset - both on your SoundTouch speakers, and the internet router. Disconnect both from power for at least 2 minutes, then reconnect again to re-test.

Following this, should the issue persist, have you tried removing, and re-adding the Spotify account to your SoundTouch account? To do this, press the three horizontal black-bars on the top-left of the SoundTouch app. Then, select "Settings". Select "Music Services", and select Spotify. Here, remove the account. Let us know, we're looking forward to hearing back.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 22, 2020

Re: No connection

Loads of issues playing Spotify through the Bose app. Yes I’ve  been using this app for about 4 years. Software is up to date and I’ve tried deleting apps and  Re installing! All seems to of come down in the last up date. Always wanted a Bose system but to be honest I’ve been disappointed with the software. Sounds great but that’s not much use if you can’t use the music service with it. 
 I’ve also re booted the rooter. I’m using a SoundTouch 10 with 2 other add in speakers