jlitz88
Participant
Registered since

Dec 6, 2016

Old remote not working lBOSE 3552390010 Audio System Remote Control

Was trying to get my remote working replaced battery.  No response. The phone app works fine.  This is the remote  https://tinyurl.com/yalwnwcz

Can the remote be reset?

Bose product name  soundtouch speaker

Country USA

Firmware Version  26.0.0 interface 26.0.1 protocol 66

App Version 26.03

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce Remote not working replaced battery with new

What environment do you experience the issue in? quite room at home

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously? today  yes used to work

Any troubleshooting steps you took just replaced battery  no buttons functioning

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sam_F

Re: Old remote not working lBOSE 3552390010 Audio System Remote Control

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jeff_G

Hey jilitz88,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community. I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue with your remote, but I'd be happy to advise.

Firstly, if you've replaced the battery and you're noticing no response, the remote may be faulty. However, if you reach out to local support our team will be happy to get you a brand new remote for your system. If you have any difficulty getting through do let me know!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Sam_F

Re: Old remote not working lBOSE 3552390010 Audio System Remote Control

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jeff_G

Hey jilitz88,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community. I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue with your remote, but I'd be happy to advise.

Firstly, if you've replaced the battery and you're noticing no response, the remote may be faulty. However, if you reach out to local support our team will be happy to get you a brand new remote for your system. If you have any difficulty getting through do let me know!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post