PLAY ALL NOT WORKING - DO NOT BUY SOUNDTOUCH PRODUCTS IF YOU WANT TO USE PLAY ALL

Strident Supporter

PLAY ALL NOT WORKING - DO NOT BUY SOUNDTOUCH PRODUCTS IF YOU WANT TO USE PLAY ALL

26 REPLIES
Highlighted
Audible Advocate

Re: PLAY ALL NOT WORKING - DO NOT BUY SOUNDTOUCH PRODUCTS IF YOU WANT TO USE PLAY ALL

Yes this is an old problem and Bose obviously does not care about their customers at all. I’ve got 4 speakers I can’t use simultaneously. I will never buy anything from Bose ever again!!!!

Re: PLAY ALL NOT WORKING - DO NOT BUY SOUNDTOUCH PRODUCTS IF YOU WANT TO USE PLAY ALL

Hi Niklas1965@hotmail.se

Thanks for voicing your concerns here.  I'm not sure if you were able to follow the main Play All thread, but we do have a patch available to resolve the grouping issues.  If you could PM the Community_Admin account with some additional information, we would be glad to push the patch to see if it helps resolve your issue.

The information that we would need is your SoundTouch account email and make/model of any routers or access points in setup.

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Audible Advocate

Who should I pm? Can’t find an address matching community admin when trying to send a pm.
Audible Advocate

Who should I pm? Can’t find an address matching community admin when trying to send a pm.

Hello Niklas1965@hotmail.se

Let me PM you directly, and you should be able to respond.

Thank you

Tony A 

Vocal Volunteer

Play All works fine! I ran a number of multiroom configurations using Play All and AirPlay2 through the paces a couple weeks ago.  Bose Play All performed very well and out performed AirPlay 2 to some degree. See my post where I detailed the results.

I suggest you check your setup, confirm your updates for your routers and Bose gear etc. 

Good luck.

Friendly Fanatic

I have just contacted BOSE through this app and have been sent a patch direct to my speakers and resolved this issue.    I had had the same for months and was getting frustrated but the patch solved the issue.   

Glenn

Hi Glenn

That's great to hear!  Definitely keep us posted if anything acts up again.

Warm Regards,

Tony A 

Quiet Contributor

I love Bose products, used for years, and so blindly went out and bought a SoundTouch 300, SoundTouch 30 and Bose Wave thinking it would work faultlessly using your Wave System. Individually the speakers are great, but trying to play together it just never works properly. One speaker plays and then the others will drop out.

I have been very disappointed with the soundtouch technology and wish somebody could tell me how to fix ?

thank you

Peter