Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 25, 2019

Problem bose soundtouch speakers iOS 13

First of all sorry for my english.

my app couldn’t find one of my soundtouch 10 devices so i wanted to reconnect. On my iPhone x with iOS 13 the app couldn’t find the speaker and i was stuck in a screen that said i need to share my location but when i preses on go further the app didn’t react at all. Luckely with my iPad on iOS 12 i could find the speaker and connect to my network.

Edit: same isue with iOS 13.1

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Re: Problem bose soundtouch speakers iOS 13

Hello Keeper,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community, that's very strange that you are experiencing difficulty with your SoundTouch speakers when using a device that is on iOS13. I would be more than happy to assist you with this today, could you please confirm whether you have tried any other troubleshooting previously? I would recommend you reset the speaker and reboot the device running iOS13.

To reset the speaker:

1. Press Power to turn on the system
  2. Press and hold the system's 1 and Volume – buttons for 10 seconds: All front LEDs glow solid after 1 second; after 10 seconds, all front LEDs blink white
  3. ​When the front LEDs blink white, release the buttons to reboot the system. The LEDs light from left to right several times during reboot
  4. When the Wi-Fi LED glows solid amber, launch the SoundTouch app on your computer or mobile device and add the system to your network

It also would be helpful to try another device that is running iOS13 to see if you can replicate the issue. 

I hope this helps, please let me know how you get on!

Kindest regards,

Zoe C - Community Support 

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 25, 2019

Ok I will try it next time I have problems! Now I have fixed it with my iPad on IOS12! Thanks for the advice!

Highlighted
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Feb 19, 2019

Bose app has a speaker-breaking bug with ios13 that they won’t fix. 

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 25, 2019

I have done some research about it and I see that users have problems with volume control. The volume seems to work fine for me. I have problem with finding and connecting the speakers to my WiFi using iPhone x with ios13.1.