Problem with "playback on all speakers". However, the lights turn on correctly.

Quiet Contributor

Problem with "playback on all speakers". However, the lights turn on correctly.

Hi,

When i am lissening my SoundTouch and push "Send All", the rest of Soundtouch switch on the light of the musical symbol(the rightest). But doesn sound anything.

I have the next enviroment:

1 Sountouch 20.

2 Sountouch 10.

The same problem with all combinations. Sometime i get sound from two speakers but not from all of them.

I have tried with wifi putting all the speakers in the same room with the router of Internet.

I have tried with 2G and 5G wifi.

The same results

Ideas?

Please Help.

Help?

20 REPLIES 20

Re: Problem with "playback on all speakers". However, the lights turn on correctly.

Hello Lonegunmen,

Thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to see the issue you're running into while attempting to play all but I would like to help. 

Can you let me know what the signal strengths of both of your systems are?

You can find this information by opening the SoundTouch app>Settings>About>Choose each system.

Let us know the results.

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Quiet Contributor

Re: Problem with "playback on all speakers". However, the lights turn on correctly.

Really thanks Joel,

I have three systems

2x Soundtouch10
      Intensidad de señal RSSI --> Bueno (good)
      Intensidad de señal RSSI --> Bueno (good)
1x Soundtouch 20
      Intensidad de señal RSSI --> Excelente  (Excelent).

All the systems are in the same wifi 5G.
when i want to listen them in all, for example in Soundtouch 20 i see
the light of wifi and the the music bluethoot or wifi music
light, and the display show the name of the radio or the song. But it
doesnt play music.

Sometime it is another speaker that doesnt sound.

Ideas?

Hello Lonegunmen,

I appreciate you providing me the additional details.

What is the make and model of your router? Have you tried rebooting your router by unplugging it from power for 30 seconds to see if it resolves the issue?

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Quiet Contributor

Yes, i have shutdown and power on a lot of times, router and speakers. The model of my Router is:

ZTE (Mar 2018)

Product: GPON ONT.

Model: ZXHN F680

Greetings

Hi Lonegunmen,

I am going to direct message you for additional details before I raise this development.

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Quiet Contributor

After few moths working, now the same problem, but now only work one speakers when i tap "sound all" 

I have the logs where can i send them?

Highlighted

Hi, Lonegunmen,

Before we take a look at the log files, it might be worth looking at your router settings. Did Joel_D go through the recommended settings with you before?

Best regards,

Patrick A - Community Support

Quiet Contributor

Yes of course, What can we do now?

Do you need more information?  

Hi Lonegunman, 

At this moment in time before we look into the logs, can you try a force update on the Soundtouch speakers to see if this may resolve the grouping issue.

To force update the speakers press and hold the "preset" 4 button and the volume minus button together for ten seconds. Once the update has competed, the speakers will reboot.

If you can try grouping the speakers after this to see if they play audio together for me and provide us with an update.

Many thanks

Leon_C - Community Support