Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 7, 2018

SPOTIFY Service Sudden Login Issues

I have recently been unable to access my Spotify Service from any of my IOS devices via the SoundTouch application.   The message on the SoundTouch applications indicates the Spotify service is not surrently available and suggests updating the account information, (I’m assuming this means reset the account and password for Spotify service credentials within SoundTouch.)   When I try to do this, the app indicates I already have a Spotify service setup.   Questioning if:

1. This is related to the May 9th IOS update, are others having this problem.  If not...

2. How do I reset the Spotify password in the Sountouch app when I have the Spotify service already set up.    

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: SPOTIFY Service Sudden Login Issues

Hi Carrolm,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues connecting to Spotify through the SoundTouch App. 

Could you confirm if you are able to use Spotify outside of SoundTouch application? Do you have a premium account? 

Firstly, I would recommend removing the Spotify music service and re-adding it. You can do this by going the menu in the top left then going to settings> music services> click your email address> remove. 

Once removed, add the music service again.

If you are still experiencing issues, remove the application and reinstall it and try again.

Let me know how you get on!

Kindest,

Jessie O - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 7, 2018

Thank you for the quick reply. I have a premium family account for Spotify and can access Spotify outside of the Bose app. Removing and reading my Spotify credentials/account as you recommended seems to have solved the problem.
Highlighted

Hi Carrolm, 

Thank you for letting me know that your issue has been resolved and you are back up and running! This is great news! 

If the troubleshooting provided has resolved your issue, kindly mark the post as an 'Accepted Solution' to assist other members of the community which may be experiencing the same issue. 

Once again, I'm glad to hear your System is back to running smoothly. If there is anything else I can do, please reach out again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.