Highlighted
Rogerdodge
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 25, 2019

ST 30 volume issue

Hi all, how can i preset the volume to half way instead of the 95% that seems to be the preset default.

If i am listening to music through spotify on my iphone 10, pause then hit the button on the upper right hand side of iphone (sorry dont what this is called) the speaker amplifies that button noise & the volume goes back up to 95% on the ST30, if i have the volume at 50% on the phone it does stay like that when i resume play (after a short while at least)

But if i am playing itunes from iphone & do the same thing the ST30 will then resume play at 95% volume which is really annoying.

Please help!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: ST 30 volume issue

Hello Rogerdodge, 

Thanks for reaching out via the Bose Community. 

There is not an option to allow you to preset the default volume level on our SoundTouch systems. 

To give us a better understanding of your issue, could you possibly provide us with a screenshot of the button you are referring to? 

Can you also confirm, are you listening to Spotify via the Spotify app or via the SoundTouch app? Finally, are you streaming via Bluetooth? 

I'll look forward to your reply. 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G - Community Support

Rogerdodge
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 25, 2019

Re: ST 30 volume issue

Thanks Jeff, it turned out to be my iphone, but it just seemed to fix itself, very strange..