Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 12, 2019

ST App version 21....OS. support?

Hello,

I have a few different phones and computers in the house. Id like to know Which operating systems (Android, Win, OSX and IOS) are supported. As it turns out the app will install itself onto an unsupported OS and than crash upon startup. Id like to avoid losing control of my audio system, please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: ST App version 21....OS. support?

Author Accepted Answer selected by LukaD

I am glad I could help LukaD! 

To answer your question, you can download the app on Mac OS X 10.8 or higher. This can be done via this link: www.bose.com/soundtouch_app. 

Have a great day!

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hi LukaD, 

I am so sorry about the issues you are having. The SoundTouch 21.0.4 app needs an IOS version of 8.2 or later and Android 4.4 or later. 

I hope this helps! 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 12, 2019

Sure helps, thanks!

Not having issues myself, read a few posts here on the forums and decided to play if safe 🙂 For those interested Win7 runs the app. Still in the fog about OSX tough. Any info on this Vicky?

Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by LukaD

I am glad I could help LukaD! 

To answer your question, you can download the app on Mac OS X 10.8 or higher. This can be done via this link: www.bose.com/soundtouch_app. 

Have a great day!

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W

View solution in original post