Suresh Kumar
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 25, 2018

Savaan & Prime Music

Hi, 

I live in India. Why I don't find "Savan" on soundtouch app music services list.

Till today Prime music not added. Guys if you don't want add please let us know frankly.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: Savaan & Prime Music

Hi Suresh,

Thanks for posting!

Savan is not a supported music service for the SoundTouch application in India. I'm sorry if this may disappoint you. We are always happy to forward your requests to our development team, however, this does not guarantee that the service will/can be implemented. As with Prime music, this will also be forwarded to the development team. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Suresh Kumar
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 25, 2018

Hi,

Last two years we are hearing  that you are working on add Amazon Prime music in soundtouch in India but till now not enabled.  Can you please tell us the exact date / month you are going to enable it . Incase if you don't have any such idea of enabling please inform us so we will look for alternative solution or migrate ourself from Bose to other's who provide such service.

Many Thanks

Suresh Kumar
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 25, 2018

Hi, 

Till now no response from you ..

Can you guys arrange to enable the future of adding Amazon Prime Music & Saavn Music in India or not ?   We are waiting for more than two years now .

While speaking to Bose support they suggested to down load alexa app and add soundtouch skill and cast music from Prime music to soundtouch speakers but unfortunately we can just play one track and it stops . Incase if we select a track or playlist we do get popup message your speaker is already streaming do you want to play on your mobile instead" .

At least can you give us some solution.

Hello Suresh,

We are very sorry that you are disappointed by the lack of communication of this, however we unfortunately do not have any further information to share at this time. If we gain any further information we will inform the community. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M 

Suresh Kumar
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 25, 2018

Dear Tegan

You are not just disappointing Indian Bose users today, this is happening for last two years.

So we can consider that you are not going to support any more on this ?

Suresh Kumar
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 25, 2018

Dear Tegun, 

Can you please update us the status for Indian users.

Hello Suresh, 

I am very sorry for the disappointment in which this has caused, however we do not have any further updates to provide. If we get any further information the Community will be informed. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M