Sirius XM - Song Info Missing

Audible Advocate

SiriusXM Song Names are still missing - going on 2 weeks

Come on, guys.  This is bad.  You represent you support SiriusXM but it is a constant problem.

Re: SiriusXM Song Names are still missing - going on 2 weeks

Hello All,

We are still currently investigating this issue and getting to the root cause.

As soon as we have additional information, we'll let you all know. 

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Animated Arbiter

Anyone else on this thread still using Sirius through Bose? I turned on my 20 to check if it was still broken (spoiler - it is) but noticed that it cuts in and out as of its buffering until finally it just stops with my old friend “Select a preset or explore music on the Soindtouch App” message. I can stream from Sirius app and Sonos no problems at all so wanted to see if the useability was getting worse. Checked my WiFi and I don’t see any issues on my end.
Animated Arbiter

My last post was removed by Bose Inc. so I guess I have to tread lightly.

But I think it's safe to say that it still ain't working for me. Uh, with all due respect.
Friendly Fanatic

At least we know someone was looking-  Hey Bose, I hate to sound like an entilted jerk but I bought the hardware to perform a certain way- specifically for the interface w/ Sirius XM. So many other options out there. We're not keyboard warriors, we just want the **bleep** thing to work. At least provide updates, this is a terrible customer service experience and some of us even attempted to help fix the problem with IT assistance on our own time/dime. Fix the problems please. The internet is an unlimted audience and issues/experiences like these can go a long way towards influencing future purchases. I'd love to say, Hey, Bose stuck it out and worked on the issue and fixed it without giving up" but to me and others, it seems like you're just hoping the issue goes away with a patch or update. Well tell us then- make something up even.

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter

So Sonos will no longer play Sirius at all. It hasn’t been working for some Sonos users for over a month. Can’t browse any of the stations. Posting on that forum yielded “why don’t you go email Sirius?”

So I’m not on either company’s payroll. If either wanted it to be fixed, it likely would have been fixed by now. I removed Sirius completely from Sonos and Bose. I’ll be cancelling my Sirius subscription also. The nothing response from both companies isn’t worth the frustration. I’ve already started selling off my Bose products. I want nothing to do with any company the offers a feature that never fully functions and then shrugs their collective shoulders at the folks trying to use it.
Animated Arbiter

Still not working. I guess I should just give up?

Hi all,

Thank you for your replies and patience. We have not received any more information on the cause of this issue and as soon as we do we will let the community know.

Best regards,

Patrick - Community Support

Animated Arbiter

This response isn’t good enough. It just means no one at Bose is even trying to fix it if you are just waiting for answers. If anyone technical wanted this to be fixed it would be fixed by now.

It’s been down for months. MONTHS. This is my last post because I have given up on anyone at Bose being competent to fix this problem. I went from highly recommending Bose to steering people elsewhere that asked for my opinion. Hands down the worst, the absolute worst support of a feature I have ever seen.
Audible Advocate

That's a pretty blase response.  This problem has been going on for some time now.  You don't appear to be at all proactive, or even terribly concerned, about this and how frustrating it is for your customers.  I guess and others need to consider your competitors' products going forward.