Highlighted
betteroff
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 29, 2018

Re: Sirius XM - Song Info Missing

Reporting the same this AM 3_29. as described below. Some info does not update but it's there. Pittsburgh PA. iOS and Android devices confirmed. Let's hope it holds./improves.
betteroff
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 29, 2018

Plenty of wrong or hanging data. Wrong artists..wrong tracks.
rellis
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 6, 2019

Well, today the song information is working correctly! I hope it continues to do so.
rellis
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 6, 2019

Followup on my previous post, it's working in the Andrpid version. Dont know about the others.

Hi Rellis, thanks for your post and thanks for updating us! Glad to hear that you are back to enjoying Sirius XM! 

Kind Regards,

Hector_B 

Plutarch
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Every Sirius station I've tested today seems to now be functioning normally.  Not only is every channel now displaying tracks (which was the case yesterday) but today there none with lagging/frozen/hanging tracks still displaying many tracks after a song or other music work played.  Whew, at long last.  Hope this keeps up. 

LoEndMaestro
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Dec 31, 2018

It's a Christmas miracle! In March. Better late than never. Thanks Bose.
RalphKlein
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 27, 2016

Finally fixed, I hope!  I started this thread on January 26. It took more than two months to fix.

Is there any chance that we could find out what actually happened? Was it fallout from all the internet stations that SiriusXM recently added?

Thanks for fixing it. The SoundTouch apps on iOS and Windows are both displaying the song info correctly. I’m even seeing the occasional albums cover displayed. 

Ralph

jerake75
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Dec 1, 2016

So yes, the song names are showing up and everything else, like On Demand, also appears to be working...last night the song names were horribly wrong and not changing/freezing as others stated, but today they've been accurate.

It seems to be working today.  If it's still working a month from now, I'll be pleasantly surprised (although part of me was hoping for a Christmas miracle).

The damage to Bose's relationship, at least for me, is permanent.  A lot of folks on this thread are in IT, and we would have lost our jobs had something like this been not working for months.  If you cannot be trusted with the little things, why should I trust you with anything else?  For me, the trust is gone.

I'm glad it's working but I'm not going to expect it to continue to work until...it continues to work consistently.

haidawei
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 24, 2018

My song titles were working perfectly yesterday, but today some channels are showing problems.  The channel is showing titles, but they are incorrect.  It is obviously showing titles from another channel.  Instead of displaying titles from the Grateful Dead, it shows Sammy Davis, Jr. and Ella Fitzgerald.