DJWPE
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 3, 2018

Re: Sirius XM - Song Info Missing

Mine has been playing intermittently for the last 3 days. 

Hello Everyone, 

Thank you for taking the time to comment in this thread. The development team is aware of the issue and are actively looking into this issue. I understand our responses seem repetitive but we are looking into this and we will update you all as soon as we know more details. 

I am incredibly sorry for any frustrations caused at this time. 

Kind Regards,

Vicky W 

Plutarch
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

For the last few weeks, the song track displays had been lagging, chnaging only near the end of the track being played.  Yesterday, I installed a Soundtouch app update, and today Sirius isn't working altogether.  I keep getting an error message that Sirius isn't available, regardless of what channel I select.  Frustrating.

jerake75
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Dec 1, 2016

Received this when I refused to provide more logs, stating I don't trust Bose to resolve anything and that I've already wasted enough of my own time, as it's been ongoing for almost a year:

"We appreciate your concerns, but regrettably, without this information inclusive of system logs, we're simply unable to forward your concerns to our development team as there is nothing physically to asses or diagnose. As such, we cannot escalate your issue."

So I suppose we all have to spend our own time fixing Bose's issue.  While I'm infuriated this is still going on, I hold out no hope or faith this will get fixed.  I regret wasting my money on any Bose product, ever.  Good luck to those who are attempting to work with Bose, and I hope you can help them.

jimgfitz
Noisy Narrator
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

They are aware of the problem and supposedly working to resolve it.  So, having one more person report the problem is not going to help with or without logs.

JohnCarr
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 7, 2018

I have 6 ST10 speakers. Song info still missing.

Also After the last ST speaker update that addressed the SiriusXM stations not playing, the speakers played SiriusXM pretty well. I am now experiencing a significant number of pauses (drops) when playing. I have deleted and reinstalled all speakers, SiriusXM from the music service  and ST app. I have a 3 band router and playing the speakers on the 2.4 g band. Still have pause/drops lasting about 5 to 10 seconds. Frustrating since I thought this was fixed. Any solution?

thanks 

John C

JohnCarr
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 7, 2018

Still having problems. No song info or wrong song information. 

Hello JohnCarr, 

Thank you for posting in the Bose Community and joining this conversation. 

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing some audio drops whilst using SiriusXM. 

If you use SiriusXM directly, and not through the SoundTouch platform, do you experience these audio drops?

Have you recently added any other devices on to your network? 

Warm regards,

Charlotte G 

betteroff
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 29, 2018

Same here. Wrong song. Same **bleep** problem over and over. I've worked with Bose in the past to troubleshoot. Still waiting for a paycheck. 

JohnCarr
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 7, 2018

I have not added any new devices, Bose or otherwise. There are no drops or pauses with SiriusXM when I use SiriusXM directly, no issues.  When I use SiriusXM from my iPhone and stream it using Bluetooth to ST10 speakers, no issues.