Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 5, 2018

Sirius XM - on Soundtouch 130 system

Constant error on Soundtouch 130 system. Unable to listen to music. This also happens after rebooting. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Re: Sirius XM - on Soundtouch 130 system

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jessie_O

Hello @moredrums57

I'm sorry to hear of the errors that you've been having here and would be happy to help.

In order to provide you with the best troubleshooting, I may need some more information here, so can I ask for an answer to the following?

1) Are you presented with any kind of 4 digit error code when selecting this? If so, what is this code?

2) If you choose to remove the Sirius account from the SoundTouch app and add this back in, does this issue persist? The account can be removed by going to "Settings", then "Music Services". Select "SiriusXM", select your email and select to remove this. Once removed, go back to "Settings", followed by "Add a Service", then add your account back to SiriusXM and try again.

3) Are the other music services (such as TuneIn) working correctly through the SoundTouch app, or is this restricted to just Sirius? If this is both of these, are you able to play to this system through Bluetooth or a cabled connection?

4) Is your Soundbar connected via Wi-Fi or Ethernet to your Wi-Fi? If you swap from one method to another, does this change anything with your issue?

Please get back to me when you can so I can follow up with you!

Liam W - Community Support

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jessie_O

Hello @moredrums57

I'm sorry to hear of the errors that you've been having here and would be happy to help.

In order to provide you with the best troubleshooting, I may need some more information here, so can I ask for an answer to the following?

1) Are you presented with any kind of 4 digit error code when selecting this? If so, what is this code?

2) If you choose to remove the Sirius account from the SoundTouch app and add this back in, does this issue persist? The account can be removed by going to "Settings", then "Music Services". Select "SiriusXM", select your email and select to remove this. Once removed, go back to "Settings", followed by "Add a Service", then add your account back to SiriusXM and try again.

3) Are the other music services (such as TuneIn) working correctly through the SoundTouch app, or is this restricted to just Sirius? If this is both of these, are you able to play to this system through Bluetooth or a cabled connection?

4) Is your Soundbar connected via Wi-Fi or Ethernet to your Wi-Fi? If you swap from one method to another, does this change anything with your issue?

Please get back to me when you can so I can follow up with you!

Liam W - Community Support

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 22, 2016

Sirius XM works on Bluetooth.

When I try soundtouch app, it says looks like siriusXM isn't available right now. Pleasae try again latee. (3903)

Same results when delete app and reistall again.

Tunein works

Highlighted

Hi More drums, 

thank you for clarifying those details. 

Were you able to carry out the troubleshooting in @Liam_W's post above? Where you remove the Music Service and re-add? 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 30, 2019

I'm having the same issue as More Drums. I have also tried deleting a re-adding the account with no luck

Highlighted

Hi Therealikatz,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with SiriusXM on your SoundTouch system. I can imagine how frustrating this must be and I will do all I can to assist you!

Were you able to carry out the troubleshooting mentioned in this post by @Liam_W

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.