Marty K.
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Jan 9, 2016

Sirius XM ongoing issues - is this on Bose's radar? Do they even care?

@Wayne_M - When you, as the new community manager, ask us for feedback, and we say that there is a lack of communication, from Bose, I want to point this out as a concrete example.   

Sirius XM still keeps cutting out, the display on the speaker says "undefined" half the time, and the rest of the time lags whatever song is playing, if one actually is playing since it keeps cutting out.  It was particularly bad yesterday (Thanksgiving).  This has been happening since summer.  Search this forum and you'll see.  What hasn't been going on is Bose treating this as if its an urgent issue, or as if its anything other than something that should be buried, forgotten about, and never mentioned again.  

We have no idea from Bose if they are working on fixing this, if they consider it important, or if we as Bose customers and Sirius XM subscribers are stuck with this and it will never be fixed?  

3 REPLIES 3
teskor
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 16, 2019

Re: Sirius XM ongoing issues - is this on Bose's radar? Do they even care?

I wouldn’t be holding my breath. 

Highlighted
Lead Community Manager

Hey @Marty K.,

Happy to answer! In short, yes, we are aware of some issues while streaming Sirius XM content on Bose speakers and we are actively working on resolving them. I don’t have any additional details about when you can expect to see anything at this time, but will definitely post once I have more information. Thank you for your patience!

Marty K.
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Jan 9, 2016

@Wayne_M Thanks for replying.  I really feel like the community here would be a lot better if Bose was more proactive in communicating information like this and keeping us up to date.  We shouldn't have to ask for updates, they should just be forthcoming, even if there is no news, at least a periodic "hey, we are still investigating / working on this" would be nice .  Also it sort of defies belief that an issue like this could go on for months without a resolution or even any news to share at all.