Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 17, 2020

Skip Limit Reached with Pandora Premium & Soundtouch 10

Hello, Very frustrated that I can not skip or thumbsdown songs on one of my Pandora Premium Stations.

I have tried it every few days for over a month now... I have not been able to skip even 1 song in well over a month. What is going on? In any case, when using Pandora Premium I should not have any skip limits at all.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Skip Limit Reached with Pandora Premium & Soundtouch 10

Author Accepted Answer selected by rich2360

Hi @rich2360, Thanks for your post and for trying the troubleshooting outlined by @Xyz987

I'm sorry to hear that it did not resolve your issue. This is certainly not normal behavior and I invite anyone in the community also experiencing this issue, to reach out to us in this thread. 

I would recommend making sure that both your app and SoundTouch 10 are running the most recent firmware. 

Then, I would suggest removing and readding Pandora from your SoundTouch application. You can do this by heading to the settings menu and selecting music services> Pandora > Remove. You can follow the same steps to readd it. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Sounds like a problem with Pandora, not Bose.  What happens if you connect to Pandora with your phone?  That would determine if it's Pandora or Bose.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 17, 2020

Pandora works great on phone and Sonos but not with my Soundtouch 10. And I only have the problem on one of my Pandora stations. Same station works fine elsewhere.

Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by rich2360

Hi @rich2360, Thanks for your post and for trying the troubleshooting outlined by @Xyz987

I'm sorry to hear that it did not resolve your issue. This is certainly not normal behavior and I invite anyone in the community also experiencing this issue, to reach out to us in this thread. 

I would recommend making sure that both your app and SoundTouch 10 are running the most recent firmware. 

Then, I would suggest removing and readding Pandora from your SoundTouch application. You can do this by heading to the settings menu and selecting music services> Pandora > Remove. You can follow the same steps to readd it. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 17, 2020

Thank you MUCH! Did what you said... remove and re-add Pandora in settings-music services. Skip feature works again!