Suresh Kumar
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 25, 2018

Sondtouch 30 acts crazy

Hi

After this recent update, my soundtouch 30 facing lots of issue. 

A. Till this morning frequent disconnection.

Now when I select a track from  spotify (premium added in ST app) it plays a different track while selecting thru soundtouch.  But if play thru spotify connect working good.  I have ST Adapter and Lifestyle 535. Everything is working good except ST30.  I did try Deezer on ST30 working cool.  

As suggested in the community i removed the speaker, uninstalled soundtouch and reinstalled then connected ST30 but still spotify thru soundtouch acts crazy.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Sondtouch 30 acts crazy

Hi Suresh, 

Thank you for your post and welcome back.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you seem to be experiencing with your SoundTouch 3, I will see what I can do for you! 

I would recommend removing your Spotify premium account and re-adding it. To do this, head over to the 3 lines in the top left of the screen and scroll down to Settings > Music Services > Spotify. Then click on your email address and delete it. You can follow the same steps to add it back in. 

I would encourage any users in the Community who are experiencing the same issue to chime in here. 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.