Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aivoloigom@msn.com
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 25, 2018

Re: Sound touch 10 error 3103

I have SoundTouch 20 and couple of 10. I have installed a Tunein station what I played couple of year’s and two weeks ago it’s stopped playing and I have error 3103. Station plays in Tunein app but not through the Bose SoundTouch. I have tried URL but didn’t help me. 

Princeau99
Advisor
Registered since

Jan 16, 2017

I have a similar problem. In the morning, I have a station on preset 3 that may take 3 attempts to connect, Another station on preset 2 works first time always. Don't understand the difference as both presets are iHeart stations and both stations are California based (as am I)

When it happens I just try again and usually connects within 2-3 attempts. Same results using the Alexa app for Bose. The station always connects first time if I just ask Alexa to play the station.

Danielmichaeljackson
Collaborator
Registered since

Dec 22, 2017

This is really starting to get on my nerves now. Error code 3103 and 3102 on soundtouch 10’s. I can’t listen to the radio, I have also tried to paste the url but this doesn’t work either. All okay on 20 and 30 and soundbar. What the hell is going on? So intermittent, works sometimes but for the most part useless 

aivoloigom@msn.com
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 25, 2018

https://ice.leviracloud.eu/star96-aac

https://ice.leviracloud.eu/phr96-aac

I have Bose SoundTouch 20 and 10 in 2 rooms. Since September 2020 I can’t listen those stations in Estonia 

https://ice.leviracloud.eu/phr320-mp3

https://ice.leviracloud.eu/star320-mp3

Bose product name

(Quiet Comfort Earbuds, NC700, Soundbar 700, etc.)

Country

Firmware Version

(1.0.7, 4.8.1, 1.7.0, etc.)

App Version

(4.1.1, 13.0.2, etc.)

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on

(Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

Where do you run into the issue?

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

aivoloigom@msn.com
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 25, 2018

I have iPhone 6,8,11. they’re playing those stations. 
On September was like Update and after that my stored stations don’t play. 
i several times made  restart for SoundTouch for app for tunein for router for apple devices for apple wifi devices. I have contact with TuneIn And radio stations. NOTHING.

All other stations are playing. I can’t attach screenshots here. SoundTouch app doesn’t find those URL addresses and says that can’t connect TuneIn and error 3103. All other stations are playing. 

When replying to a topic, make sure your reply is relevant and keeps the conversation productive. Please be respectful of other community member's opinions. If you are experiencing the issue reported in a thread, the more details you can include the easier it will be for others to try and help.

Yolirasca
Participant
Registered since

Jan 6, 2021

Hola!!! A mi me pasa tmb con el spoty a parte de muchas desconexiones... Desconfiguracion, no encuentra uno de los altavoces o al rato sí. Creo q es de la aplicación y sobre todo desde la última actualización. Pésima app, espero que solucionen esos problemas de configuración porqué sinó es un fiasco

JohnCarr
Enthusiast
Registered since

Aug 7, 2018

SiriusXM is not playing on my ST 10 speakers. The SiriusXM channel shows but no music.  I get an error message:  We cannot play that right now. Please try again later. Error 3103. Please help fix this. I have deleted and reinstalled SiriusXM. SiriusXM plays on my iPad and iPhone.   I have deleted and reconnected the ST 10 speaker. My ST 10 soft ware is version 26.0.1 and my ST app software is version 26.0.5. My iPad software is up to date iso 14.4. I am at a loss on what to do. 

john c. USA 

When replying to a topic, make sure your reply is relevant and keeps the conversation productive. Please be respectful of other community member's opinions. If you are experiencing the issue reported in a thread, the more details you can include the easier it will be for others to try and help.

Keith 6
Participant
Registered since

Jun 21, 2021

Our Sound Touch 10 system has been working fine since I upgraded my wiff but I now cant even get any internet music I keep getting 3103 I have tried to stream which is a pain to do as you need other info. Looks like this has come to the end of its use 

Marvin_B

Hi Keith 6.

Welcome to the Community! Thank you for your post.

Sorry to hear about your issue. Because you have new WiFi, you will have to factory reset the speaker and set it up again in the Soundtouch app. This is to clear the old WiFi credentials. Remove the speaker in the app first before factory resetting it.

To remove a system from the Soundtouch account, follow these steps:
1. In the SoundTouch app, choose the menu icon in the upper left
2. Choose "Settings" > "Speaker Settings" > and select the system to remove
3. Choose "REMOVE SPEAKER"
4. Choose "REMOVE" to confirm

Factory Reset

1. Sign out of your account in the Soundtouch app. Power on the speaker.
2. Press and hold the system's 1 and Volume minus buttons for 10 seconds: All front LEDs glow solid after 1 second; after 10 seconds, all front LEDs blink white
3. Once the front LEDs blink white, release the buttons to reboot the system. The LEDs light from left to right several times during reboot
4. When the Wi-Fi indicator glows amber (signaling setup mode), launch the SoundTouch app and add the system to the network. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!