Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dsemino
Participant
Registered since

Mar 18, 2019

Sound touch 10 error 3103

Hello

I have a bose sound touch 10 system and when trying to play an online radio, the system responds with error 3103.
The radio is in tunein and it is POP RADIO 101.5 from Argentina, with the tunein from the cell phone I listen to it without problems
regards

Dario

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sam_F

Re: Sound touch 10 error 3103

Author Accepted Answer selected by dsemino

Hi Dario! Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I do apologise for the issue you are having - it could possibly be down to the fact TuneIn may not be available to play that station for you. I would recommend using our Custom URL streaming feature, to see if you are able to play the radio station you are describing. 

Steps on how to do this are as follows:

1. In the SoundTouch app, choose the Menu icon in the upper left
  2. Choose Settings > Stream Custom Radio URL
  3. In the URL field, enter the web address of the station's stream
  4. In the Name field, enter a name for the station (i.e. the station's call letters or FM/AM frequency)
  5. Tap STREAM STATION

Note: If the stream does not start, check that the web address was entered correctly and that the stream is a supported file type: MP3, AAC, or WMA. 

This should allow you to play the station you have requested! Let me know if this is successful for you.

Warm regards,

Sam F - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Sam_F

Author Accepted Answer selected by dsemino

Hi Dario! Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I do apologise for the issue you are having - it could possibly be down to the fact TuneIn may not be available to play that station for you. I would recommend using our Custom URL streaming feature, to see if you are able to play the radio station you are describing. 

Steps on how to do this are as follows:

4. In the Name field, enter a name for the station (i.e. the station's call letters or FM/AM frequency)
  5. Tap STREAM STATION

Note: If the stream does not start, check that the web address was entered correctly and that the stream is a supported file type: MP3, AAC, or WMA. 

This should allow you to play the station you have requested! Let me know if this is successful for you.

Warm regards,

Sam F - Community Support

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
dsemino
Participant
Registered since

Mar 18, 2019

Hi Sam

Following the procedure to add a custom URL worked perfectly for me.
Thank you very much for your quick response and give solution to the problem.

Best Regards

Dario

Laura Suarez Vazquez
Participant
Registered since

Jul 2, 2020

Hello

I have a bose sound touch 10 system and when trying to play an online radio, the system responds with error 3103.

The radio is in tunein and it is POP RADIO 103.7  from Argentina, with the tunein from the cell phone I listen to it without problems

regards

I follow this instrucciones but still do not working

5. Tap STREAM STATION

Kind regards

Laura

Keith_L
Community Manager

Hi Laura,

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble getting this setup!

Sometimes the web address for the stream from the radio station is not the same as the one that will be in the URL bar on the web browser. They do sometimes have the URL you need for the SoundTouch app hidden elsewhere.

Because of this, we do have a guide available that walks you through how to find the URL you need for the SoundTouch app HERE. Try following those steps as it will help you find the right URL!

Let me know how you get on!

Laura Suarez Vazquez
Participant
Registered since

Jul 2, 2020

Hi Keith 

I did all you mentioned but still not working 

I read error 3103

I found the URL http://server5.stweb.tv:1935/one/live/playlist.m3u8

also https://www.radioone1037.fm

But always the same error

Could you find the correct URL for me, because 2 week ago i can heard the radio, but the bosse always  work bad, not well connection with Bluetooth neither wifi, and now this....

Its very expensive product to not work

Sorry and thank you for your help, Laura

fvguy
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 28, 2017

I have Soundtouch 10's and 20's. All of the sudden, Siriusxm Canada will no longer play, and I get the error code 3103. Reading relevant posts, I have done the following;

- rebooted the router. (Turned the power off for 30 seconds).

- removed the Soundtouch app and reloaded it.

- removed the Sirius account from the Soundtouch app.

Soundtouch works with radio stations and the Sirius app works in my car and on my phone. This has to do with Bose and Sirius and not my with my laptop or tablet.

bacquetmatz
Participant
Registered since

Aug 11, 2016

tune in error 3103

Hello,

For the past few days Soundtouch has been unable to stream WKCR FM (New York) from the Tune-In options. I had this internet station saved as preset #1 for 4 years, and all of a sudden I get a 3103 error. I thought it might be a problem on the station’s end, but it still streams fine when I find it on tunein.com or play the streaming address from the station’s website through iTunes or Mac OS Music (http://wkcr.streamguys1.com:80/live). All other internet radio presets play fine on my Soundtouch, however when when I enter http://wkcr.streamguys1.com:80/live as a custom url, it can’t play it. There seems to be something up specifically between Soundtouch and this url which isn’t a problem for any other means of listening. 

Please help.

Thanks!

Judit
Participant
Registered since

Sep 14, 2020

Hello team,

i am facing an error 3103 a couple of days for Funradio Slovakia, https://www.funradio.sk/

i have tried already everything what you suggested for similar errors for others. I have even uninstalled and installed back the app but funradio live is still showing me the same error. All other radios are playing and working fine just funradio live not.

I have contacted even the radio and they sent me the URL but still not working: Https://stream.funradio.sk:8000/fun128.mp3

Can you please help me?

Thanks a lot

J.

Judit
Participant
Registered since

Sep 14, 2020

Re: error 3103

Hi everyone, suddenly is working again, all good now