Guqueoliv
Participant
Registered since

Dec 31, 2017

Sound touch 300

good afternoon ! I have the kit of the sound touch 300, acustimas and the virtual speakers and speakers. After 2 days, the bar only didn’t decrease and I couldn’t turn it off by the control, it was unplugged and then it couldn’t be turned on, the only thing that appeared was the wi-fi light and the 3rd light flashing yellow when pressed any of the options turned on white the second light .. I did the factory reset process it does normal, when it will turn on, to do the application process, or bluetouch or normal sound output it clicks and turns off again! Then unplug it and do the process again. I changed the power cables I already did everything The Kit is less than 3 years old!

5 REPLIES 5
Xyz987
Expert
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Re: Sound touch 300

I think I would try starting from the beginning.  I would unplug the Acoustimass module and the rear surround sound speakers.  Then, do a factory reset of the Soundtouch 300 and see if you can get it working by itself following all the instructions as you did when you first purchased it.

If you get the soundbar working, then go through the process to add the Subwoofer.  If that works, go through the process to add the rear surround speakers.

That's what I would do.

Guqueoliv
Participant
Registered since

Dec 31, 2017

I've done it all, it clicks and stops working, the 2 yellow lights are flashing. today i went to turn it on, the wi light was on but it didn’t turn on by the control. When I tried to turn it on by the controller, it didn't. Now no more calls and no more lights!

Vicky_W

@Guqueoliv, Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community! 

I am so sorry you are having this issue. As you have tried all troubleshooting steps, @Xyz987, thank you for helping! The best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explore the service options for your system. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there.  

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
rickatk
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

make sure you are using the same band setting up the sound bar and the peripherals. Preferably 2.4 GHz.

If you are running a dual band router in blende band mode don’t worry about it the router will sort things out.

When replying to a topic, make sure your reply is relevant and keeps the conversation productive. Please be respectful of other community member's opinions. If you are experiencing the issue reported in a thread, the more details you can include the easier it will be for others to try and help.

Cecil1254
Participant
Registered since

Nov 23, 2020

Thanks for letting know your problem.Boss community is really good they help you for sure.

Walgreens Listens