Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 4, 2020

SoundTouch 10 and 30 constantly dropping pairing

My SoundTouch speakers constantly drop pairings. I have a SoundTouch 10 and 30. I only get about 5 minutes before it starts. Followed all your info tips etc and nothing works. I would go as far as saying I hate your system. It is by far the worst tech I have ever bought. 

If you can advise how I can play music through your very expensive speakers please let me know.

Kind regards

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: SoundTouch 10 and 30 constantly dropping pairing

Hello Scottymac, 

Thanks for posting, I can appreciate this is frustrating. 

I would love to assist you. Just to confirm is this only happening when the systems are grouped, or is it when they are used individually too? If so, please can you let me know the exact troubleshooting you have tried as I would not like to duplicate anything for you?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 4, 2020

Hi,

In total despair at the Bose system I spent some me time going through the update system etc and noticed in advanced settings a slide for Airplay which I made sure was on. Played airplay through  the 30 and all was good for a couple of days then back to the same. Cuts off or drops airplay after 6/7 minutes. The speakers are not grouped as I gave up on that a long time ago. Airplay is through either an iPhone 6 or iPhone 10. No difference with same results. I would appreciate any help as it’s ruining my enjoyment of your product. Why does your product do this? Can you help fix this? Your product is ruining my love of music

Highlighted

Thanks for this information, Scottymac. 

To make you aware, if you are looking to stream to our speakers using Airplay 2, you will be unable to have them connected in a stereo pair. 

To help address the issue of your connection only lasting for 6-7 minutes, I would recommend that you reset your router. You can do this by unplugging the router from power for 30 seconds and then plugging it back in

Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!