Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JTNestor
Participant
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

SoundTouch 10 cuts off every minute or so

Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting about a problem, the more of the below details you can include (if applicable) the easier it will be for others to try and help. Go to https://bose.life/2K1GbJl for a helpful post on how to find relevant information, including your firmware and app version information!

Bose product name  Sound Touch 10

Country  Bought in Australia, now in UK

Firmware Version  Software Version:- 26.0.1

App Version  26.0.0

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)  Aux input from Computer, TuneIn Radio

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce  Every Minute or so the speaker gives a beep, the sound cuts and the bluetooth light comes on.  If I watch the speaker with the SoundTouch App a momentary flash says "Connected to Pro-Ject" then it disappears and the screen says Pro-Ject.  Re-selecting the wanted source restores audio for another minute or so.  I have tried my other SoundTouch 10 in the same place connected in the same way and it works perfectly.  I have tried removing the speaker and re-connecting it via USB and re-naming it with no improvement.

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)  I have tried several environments, close to and distant from the router.

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?  The speaker was working in Australia, when I set it up in the UK it exhibited this fault.

Any troubleshooting steps you took  See above